Thursday 9 March 2017

Shots of Nicaragua and returning to London.

After an incredible 6 months away I'm back in London! Nicaragua completely exceeded my expectations and I know that everything I learnt teaching English out there can be transferred to my work here. I found the people there to be so warm and generous despite having very little, in some cases. The landscape and scenery are absolutely stunning, Nicaragua is really a hidden gem of CA.

Adjusting back into London life, I am resuming songwriting workshops and teaching piano, clarinet and now english privately so if you would like a workshop/lessons please get in touch through my website actuallyamy.co.uk.

From volcanoes to diverse cities to beautiful lagoons. Here are a few pictures:

 Our Lady of Grace Cathedral, León - the largest cathedral in Central America.

Granada - previously the capital of Nicaragua.
It is one of Nicaragua's most important cities, economically and politically.


Mud pools at San Jacinto - bubbling at 250 degrees celsius!
Said to probably be linked to
Volcan Telica.

Volcan Telica - one of several volcanoes of the Nicaraguan volcanic front.
One of Nicaragua's most active volcanoes.





Laguna de Apoyo - an endorheic lake in the basin of an extinct volcano.

Ometepe Island - meaning 'two mountains'
Ometepe is situated in Lake Nicaragua and made up of  two volcanoes, Volcanoes Maderas and Volcan Concepción.


A few of my students! Academia Europea, Managua.

No comments:

Post a Comment