Thursday 17 July 2014

Relocating to London

It's official.. I'm moving to London for September! I've had an incredible journey over the last few years, met some amazing people that I will continue to stay in touch with and had the chance to grow my business to where I want it to be. 

I have a new job as a freelance workshop leader with Nathan Timothy Foundation - 'The Songwriting Charity' headed up by Nathan who is my mentor for the songwriting work I have been doing under Actually Amy.

ActuallyAmy Songwriting and Tuition will be coming with me so I will build that up as I go, getting into the after school market with songwriting workshops.

Having been to uni near London I have always had a lot of love for the city, but now I feel it's the right time to go for it and see what the Big Smoke has to offer...
It's time for change... The bright lights are calling!!





No comments:

Post a Comment